Glock Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do all Gen4's have the marking Gen4 on the slide? Not sure if I ha e a Gen4 or Gen3 RTF. The slide I have here does NOT say Gen4.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I love my Glock 17 Gen 4. I've upgraded my factory sights to Trijicon sights. I also did the recoil exchange so it has the correct recoil assembly. It's highly accurate in more practical hands. (I still need more practice not that I'm a bad shot) I purchased the 17 due to larger hands. The 19 felt awkward. But the 26 is just the way a smaller gun should feel. The 26 is next on my list.

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
RockoutwithmyGlockout said:
I love my Glock 17 Gen 4. I've upgraded my factory sights to Trijicon sights. I also did the recoil exchange so it has the correct recoil assembly. It's highly accurate in more practical hands. (I still need more practice not that I'm a bad shot) I purchased the 17 due to larger hands. The 19 felt awkward. But the 26 is just the way a smaller gun should feel. The 26 is next on my list.
I have a Gen4 G26 and it's a great gun, I prefer that over my G17 in most cases

·
Registered
931 Posts
RockoutwithmyGlockout said:
I wish I would o kept my G17G3 :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts