Glock Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I only have about 500 rds through it, and I have not had any trouble, I put the crimson trace on it and it shoots great.

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Don't let all the Gen4 hype scare you. There were a few issues with others in the Gen4 lineup and a lot of Armchair Armorers are creating mass hysteria on forums.

·
Banned
115 Posts
I heard about this at the last GSSF match in Atascosa,TX at the Blackhawk shooting range. I purchased my Gen4 G19 in Feb 2011 so I guess I am going to get a new RSA.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I had a Gen4 G23, and I called Glock and got my replacement Recoil Spring Assembly shipped to my house for free. I still just didn't like the feel of it so I traded my Gen4 G23 for a Gen3 G23. I just seem to like the Gen3 better, but that's my personal preference. The Gen4 G23 did perform flawless with the 200+ rounds I put through prior to the trade.

·
Registered
225 Posts
My nephew had a Gen 3 Model 22 that fell in the dates of the rear frame rail issue, 2001 - 2002 I believe. It failed him on the firing line when qualifying for the Dept..

He purchased the Gen 4 to replace his Gen 3. I asked him what he thought, he said he didn't really notice much of a difference between the two and would still be carrying his Gen 3 if it not for the failure.

Glock did replace the frame!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts