Glock Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
I'm looking to upgrade my trigger action. Up front I have to keep the factory Glock trigger as I will be using it in IDPA SSP competition. So connector, springs ect.. are all I can really change. I know there are a lot of kits available, but from what I have seen it seems that the "kits" all lack in one area or another, that most people are getting the best performance from basically building their own kit. So with that said, what I'm looking to do is reduce creep, being the trigger pull down to about 3.5lbs( I really prefer not to go lower), get a good crisp and fast reset. Any suggestions on a parts list to make this possible.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
416 Posts
I have only changed springs one one Glock. I went with Ghost springs and a good polishing.
Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will address your question.

·
Legitimate Combatant
5,054 Posts
I would recommend a ZEV Technologies competition trigger spring and a ZEV PRO 3.5lb connector.
If these are backordered there are similar from other vendors.
Leave the striker spring stock if @ all possible.
Polishing all trigger components with these two additions can show vast improvements.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
I would recommend a ZEV Technologies competition trigger spring and a ZEV PRO 3.5lb connector.
If these are backordered there are similar from other vendors.
Leave the striker spring stock if @ all possible.
Polishing all trigger components with these two additions can show vast improvements.
What Olga 17 said.

Reactions: RevV and Kyle_662

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input guys! I ended up getting a Johnny Glock Evolution X competition drop in. I haven't had a chance to live fire yet, I'll be honest I'm not sure I'm going to like it. Nothing wrong with the product really it just feels alot different from what I'm used to(stock trigger lol). I really hope that I get some range time soon so I can see if I will like it or not, heard really great things about it so I have my fingers crossed.

Thank!

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Thanks for the input guys! I ended up getting a Johnny Glock Evolution X competition drop in. I haven't had a chance to live fire yet, I'll be honest I'm not sure I'm going to like it. Nothing wrong with the product really it just feels alot different from what I'm used to(stock trigger lol). I really hope that I get some range time soon so I can see if I will like it or not, heard really great things about it so I have my fingers crossed.

Thank!
You made a wise decision,Johnny is the man when it comes to Glock triggers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts