Glock Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are a couple pics of my gen 3 17. Only simple mods done at the moment, but more to come. This was also my first stippling job so went kinda crazy with it lol, but was a great learning experience non the less. The barrel is polished but my iphone (old crappy iphone 3) doesnt pick up that its even done yet makes most of the pics look like the slide is polished instead lol! Hope ya like em.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
She's a looker!! Nice work wtowner!! Welcome to and Enjoy the forum!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
wtowner81 said:
These are a couple pics of my gen 3 17. Only simple mods done at the moment, but more to come. This was also my first stippling job so went kinda crazy with it lol, but was a great learning experience non the less. The barrel is polished but my iphone (old crappy iphone 3) doesnt pick up that its even done yet makes most of the pics look like the slide is polished instead lol! Hope ya like em.
Nice stippling job. Welcome and enjoy!

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Looks good man! I like it!

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Great job man! Welcome to the forum!

·
ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
329 Posts
Nice..

Welcome :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for the compliments. I really enjoyed doing this piece and have a couple buddies that are wanting me to work on theirs also. Im thinkin the wife doesnt like it a whole heck of a lot though lol, but yall understand that one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts