Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Interesting. Please post more angles - looks like a decent jawb. ;) Definitely cheaper than my mod to add rails - bought a gen 4.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Looks good, the only comment I would like to add is that it wasn't designed with a rail and you may experience some difficulties as a result of it not being designed to support the weight of a light it laser.

But it does look good!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
blackwolffcf said:
Looks good, the only comment I would like to add is that it wasn't designed with a rail and you may experience some difficulties as a result of it not being designed to support the weight of a light it laser.

But it does look good!
I was nervous about the support factor but you can hold the light and rake the slide back no problem so the light is very well attached and I have ran about 100 rounds through it no issues :)

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
I was nervous about the support factor but you can hold the light and rake the slide back no problem so the light is very well attached and I have ran about 100 rounds through it no issues :)
There are stories out there about issues regarding earlier model Glocks with lights. But if yours is working fine, no worries.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SeventiesWreckers said:
There are stories out there about issues regarding earlier model Glocks with lights. But if yours is working fine, no worries.
I'm pleased :p

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
SuperSport said:
Interesting. Please post more angles - looks like a decent jawb. ;) Definitely cheaper than my mod to add rails - bought a gen 4.
X2. I would like to see more angled and a pic without the light attached. :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well decided it looked too rough for my liking so I sent her into glock today for a frame upgrade and glock night sights I thought that $200 was a pretty good deal for a brand new gen 3 frame and new and installed night sights!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
glockpackingfuzz said:
Props to you. I don't have the huevos to try doing that. I just bought mine that way.
Lol I didn't like it and sent in for a new gen 3 frame :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts