Glock Firearms banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
It's not bad at all and you will know when you got it because your trigger will magically work.

Reactions: Danzig

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Reactions: mtelep and Danzig

·
1,456 Posts
Been there and done it, that's how I knew what your problem was,Glad it got you up and running,Enjoy.
I built like 6 for myself, and 6 for others (mainly supervising). Never ran across that particular situation. But I appreciate the assistance always!!!!

·
1,456 Posts
I built like 6 for myself, and 6 for others (mainly supervising). Never ran across that particular situation. But I appreciate the assistance always!!!!
I ran about 30 rounds through it, had a couple of assorted malfunctions, but nothing serious. I’ll put some more rounds through and call it carry able!!!!

·
1,456 Posts
Well that fixed the problem with my Gun and we are going to try it out on my buddies to see if that’s the problem!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!
Try out the same fix on my friends Poly 80, not my gun on my buddies!!!!!! I wouldn’t have many friends that way!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Hoping it's 100% keep us updated on your results.

Reactions: mtelep

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
The do,I had one that became reliable after about 300 rounds and hasn't skipped a beat since, fact is I put 200 rounds of 130 PF aka gammer loads thru it this past Tuesday.

Reactions: mtelep and Danzig

·
1,456 Posts
The do,I had one that became reliable after about 300 rounds and hasn't skipped a beat since, fact is I put 200 rounds of 130 PF aka gammer loads thru it this past Tuesday.
I’ve had the same experience with many as well. I’m not going to freak about it!!!! They are different since they don’t have a reset spring.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts