Glock Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Italydad
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
May I ask where you are getting this information? I seem to see a regular G17 Gen 1 frequently going for $700-$900 on GB. I see the Gen1 17L's go for over a thousand, would it be a stretch to think that a factory ported model may go for more?

·
Registered
308 Posts
May I ask where you are getting this information? I seem to see a regular G17 Gen 1 frequently going for $700-$900 on GB. I see the Gen1 17L's go for over a thousand, would it be a stretch to think that a factory ported model may go for more?

I don't think it's a "stretch" per say but you don't have a box or paperwork. If you had those I would say it would be worth more but without those it's around $700-900. With that being said there's a butt for every seat. If you want more set your price and see what action you get. Good luck it is certainly a nice gun.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Agreed - it's an estimate based on only having one original mag (this gun likely came with 2 total) and no box, etc. Price is always relative, but the estimate I gave is based on what I know about Glocks and being around them for 15 years. Good luck, my friend. She's a beauty.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Boy you guys were all really close, it sold for $1800 on GB. Experts, lol.

No one claims to be an expert on here. Just because some idiot gave you $1800 for your gun doesn't mean it was worth that. I sold a Colt AR15 for $1750 on gunbroker after buying it for $900 three days prior.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Boy you guys were all really close, it sold for $1800 on GB. Experts, lol.
Pretty rude way to treat people who attempted to help you.
After all YOU came HERE asking for assistance. No one claimed
to be an expert; they simply gave their opinions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts