GAMERS! What do you play?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by AF1Sgt, Jul 18, 2012.

1. AF1Sgt

AF1Sgt New Member

I decided to start a thread for Gamers to talk about any and all things Video Game related. I'll start this thread off...
    I have 3 kids in my house and we have a couple PS3s, an XBOX and a Wii with various games, but I'm into FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS with my favorite being Medal of Honor on PS3. I don't get much time to play, but when I do I'm online (usually in first place) ;) in multiplayer matches. I just reserved Medal of Honor Warfighter which comes out in October. So, I'm certain I'm not the only one that likes busting' virtual caps so c'mon... What do YOU play?

2. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

Right now it's L.A. NORIA. I'm a COD fan when it comes to first person shooter. Been playing guitar hero again to.

3. G17_Ian

G17_Ian New Member

PS3 user, for the last couple months I've been on COD Modern Warfare, but ever since College Football 12 has been released it hasn't come out of the PS3!

4. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Well i dont have a 360 anymore so on ps3 lately i been playing cod black ops, mw2, mw3, max payne 3, and others i cant think of right now.

Im waiting on black ops2, the new hitman, RE6, gta5, and The Last Of Us.

5. AF1Sgt

AF1Sgt New Member

Football is the only other game I've enjoyed playing besides shooters so I understand where you're coming from.

6. AF1Sgt

AF1Sgt New Member

Which is your favorite? I've played them all but Max Payne 3. I played the first one and it was fun.

7. Lets see:

All of the Call of duty's- campaign only
    All of the Battlefields- my main online war game
    The God of War series
    Resident Evil series
    Grand theft auto series
    Socom series
    Repala fishing games
    Cabellas Big Game Hunt
    Borderlands
    Fallout3
    Max Payne series
    Medal of Honor series
    F.E.A.R series
    Killzone series
    Kain & Lynch series
    Army of Two series
    Dead Space series
    Ratchet & Clank series
    Overlord series
    Resistance series
    Red Dead Redemption
    Saboteur
    Dead Rising series
    Just Cause 2
    Batman series
    Uncharted series
    The Godfather series
    War Hawk
    Sniper Elite 2
    Hitman series

I'm a BIG video gamer!! That list is just the PS3. I have around 50 60 ps2 games. :D

This is all ways funny: http://bf3blog.com/2011/06/average-battlefield-player-vs-average-call-of-duty-player/

Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  8. ScottyBiddle

ScottyBiddle New Member

Metal gear solid 4 is probably the best for shooters. It's got a fantastic story and many different approaches to finishing objectives. I also love battlefield 3 and borderlands. But I have grown up playing RPGs' and still am a fanatic for all final fantasys

9. GastonGlock

GastonGlock New Member

I have a PS3 and Wii that have been sitting around collecting dust for years. Don't even know what games I have for them anymore. I like Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, and Legend of Zelda. Probably the only game series' I'd bother to play at this point (or some Mario)...

Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  10. n8tv

n8tv New Member

Mw2 and 3. Mainly on Xbox.

11. 762X51

762X51 New Member

12. ct34x4

ct34x4 New Member

My buddies and I usually buy the same games and right now we are playing Forza 4 on the 360. I got Black Ops 2 reserved and can't wait. We usually play FPS but decided to switch it up a little.

13. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

Once in a week or so I get MW3 going, can't wait for Borderlands 2 to come out. Mainly though Ive been getting in range time and been out of the house too much for games.

14. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Max payne 3 is pretty cool and online is fun but i liked 1 and 2 better only becuase of those creepy missions it had. Like where blood is just dripping everywhere or when a baby was crying.

Im thinking of buying a ps2 again and all the older games i use to love playing.

15. henerey

henerey New Member

Fallout 3 and new Vegas is always fun skyrim, cod can't wait for the new hitman umm assassins creed pretty much anything really

16. bassace

bassace New Member

xBox. BF3 and COD mostly.

17. zachG23

zachG23 New Member

Bf3!!!!!!! On ps3!!!!!

18. Jrtx

Jrtx New Member

COD sucks BF3 forever ... Or untill the next one.

19. 3239dustin

3239dustin New Member

Battle field 3 because of the realism.

20. AF1Sgt

AF1Sgt New Member

Have to say I like Battle Field better than Call of Duty, but CoD world at war, the online multiplayer (zombies) was the best! That was so fun. Killing Zombies became even more popular after that came out and there's been a lot of zombie games and movies since.