Galco Tuck-n-go

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by casey97, May 13, 2012.

1. casey97

casey97 New Member

Just got a Galco Tuck-n-go for my Glock 27 and another for my Ruger LCP. Shorts and a tucked in t-shirt for dinner and a movie with the wife and friends. Wife is used to an untucked light colored shirt or seeing a tucked in dark shirt with my black belly band. I wore a light shirt tucked in. I was asked by her at the restaurant why I wasn't packing. This is a great holster if my wife didn't even know.

As an FYI I am 6'2" 300+++. While being large is great for concealment, it isn't always comfortable. The Tuck-n-go is super comfortable. I wear it anywhere from my 2:30 to my 5:00. It is most comfortable resting on my 3:00. It rides very low in the waistband. If I wanted I could adjust the cant and make the LCP disappear behind my pants. It was less than $30 from Amazon and is worth a try.

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

3. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Awesome to hear!! Throw up some pics of the holster if you get a chance :)

4. casey97

casey97 New Member

That's just it; I put up pictures, but it is so concealed, even you can't see it.

Actually, I will see if my phone can capture an image for you.

5. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
  6. glocknloaded

Haha super slick

7. zipper046

zipper046 Member Supporter

+1 on the Split Decision. Have one I use and it works great. I rotate between it, a crossbreed, and a Tucker Gunleather Texas Heritage for my off-duty G27.

8. casey97

casey97 New Member

Here are the pictures of the holsters. If you can see them good for you. If not then they have concealed themselves again.

Attached Files:

9. glocknloaded

Nice I really like those my go that route my self

10. JaredoftheRocks

JaredoftheRocks New Member

Those are slick. Might have to grab one even though I just bought a holster a few days ago!

11. Rav_G20

Rav_G20 Member

Maine
    I have one for my 23 that I use quite a bit. Its a good holster for the price

12. thinkricky

thinkricky Member Supporter

13. wnctroutbum

wnctroutbum New Member

I have been looking for something like this for my J-frame. I think I will be ordering one soon.

14. zipper046

zipper046 Member Supporter

Tuck and go is a good holster. Other guys on my PD use them for appendix carry.

I tried one, not bad. My complaint is a common one...the weight of the gun is on your pants not so much your belt. The J-hook goes over waistband and hooks under the belt, thus placing gun weight on waistband and belt helps secure gun against the body.

Some like that. Me, Not so much. I like the weight on my belt so it is distributed more and with a good stiff belt doesn't make my pants sag..

15. casey97

casey97 New Member

Tighten my belt to keep it from slipping.

16. thinkricky

thinkricky Member Supporter

I'm definitely getting the split decision.