Glock Firearms banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a Galco Tuck-n-go for my Glock 27 and another for my Ruger LCP. Shorts and a tucked in t-shirt for dinner and a movie with the wife and friends. Wife is used to an untucked light colored shirt or seeing a tucked in dark shirt with my black belly band. I wore a light shirt tucked in. I was asked by her at the restaurant why I wasn't packing. This is a great holster if my wife didn't even know.

As an FYI I am 6'2" 300+++. While being large is great for concealment, it isn't always comfortable. The Tuck-n-go is super comfortable. I wear it anywhere from my 2:30 to my 5:00. It is most comfortable resting on my 3:00. It rides very low in the waistband. If I wanted I could adjust the cant and make the LCP disappear behind my pants. It was less than $30 from Amazon and is worth a try.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Casey Tripp said:
Just got a Galco Tuck-n-go for my Glock 27 and another for my Ruger LCP. Shorts and a tucked in t-shirt for dinner and a movie with the wife and friends. Wife is used to an untucked light colored shirt or seeing a tucked in dark shirt with my black belly band. I wore a light shirt tucked in. I was asked by her at the restaurant why I wasn't packing. This is a great holster if my wife didn't even know.

As an FYI I am 6'2" 300+++. While being large is great for concealment, it isn't always comfortable. The Tuck-n-go is super comfortable. I wear it anywhere from my 2:30 to my 5:00. It is most comfortable resting on my 3:00. It rides very low in the waistband. If I wanted I could adjust the cant and make the LCP disappear behind my pants. It was less than $30 from Amazon and is worth a try.
Awesome to hear!! Throw up some pics of the holster if you get a chance :)

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's just it; I put up pictures, but it is so concealed, even you can't see it.

Actually, I will see if my phone can capture an image for you.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Casey Tripp said:
That's just it; I put up pictures, but it is so concealed, even you can't see it.

Actually, I will see if my phone can capture an image for you.
Haha super slick

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
+1 on the Split Decision. Have one I use and it works great. I rotate between it, a crossbreed, and a Tucker Gunleather Texas Heritage for my off-duty G27.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are the pictures of the holsters. If you can see them good for you. If not then they have concealed themselves again.

Attachments

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Casey Tripp said:
Here are the pictures of the holsters. If you can see them good for you. If not then they have concealed themselves again.
Nice I really like those my go that route my self

·
Registered
27 Posts
Casey Tripp said:
Those are slick. Might have to grab one even though I just bought a holster a few days ago!

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Tuck and go is a good holster. Other guys on my PD use them for appendix carry.

I tried one, not bad. My complaint is a common one...the weight of the gun is on your pants not so much your belt. The J-hook goes over waistband and hooks under the belt, thus placing gun weight on waistband and belt helps secure gun against the body.

Some like that. Me, Not so much. I like the weight on my belt so it is distributed more and with a good stiff belt doesn't make my pants sag..

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tighten my belt to keep it from slipping.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts