Glock Firearms banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Will a holster for the 43X fit the G48? I'm looking for a leather OWB with thumbsnap retention. Please don't dare mention the "Viper from Safariland". After order placement I emailed them TWICE to make sure it'd fit as the purchase invoice differed from the description in online catalog. TWICE, I was assured it would. After waiting over 50 days, it came in and was for a G17. Fit like socks on a rooster. I'll NEVER online order anything from them again. I guess the only way to get what I want is to go "gun in hand" and find one in a Mom and Pop store IRL.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Will a holster for the 43X fit the G48? I'm looking for a leather OWB with thumbsnap retention. Please don't dare mention the "Viper from Safariland". After order placement I emailed them TWICE to make sure it'd fit as the purchase invoice differed from the description in online catalog. TWICE, I was assured it would. After waiting over 50 days, it came in and was for a G17. Fit like socks on a rooster. I'll NEVER online order anything from them again. I guess the only way to get what I want is to go "gun in hand" and find one in a Mom and Pop store IRL.
no the 43x has a shorter barrel/slide comp to the 48.

·
Registered
233 Posts
no the 43x has a shorter barrel/slide comp to the 48.
Thank you sir!
I've read several posts on other forums that the 43X holster would fit. Thank you.
It really makes me livid reading how holsters "will do" in other forums.
I want a damn FORM-FIT Leather Holster with retention made EXACTLY for the PISTOL listed.
To HELL with all "universal holsters". These have the earmarks of "Chinese ****".........or worse....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thank you sir!
I've read several posts on other forums that the 43X holster would fit. Thank you.
It really makes me livid reading how holsters "will do" in other forums.
I want a damn FORM-FIT Leather Holster with retention made EXACTLY for the PISTOL listed.
To HELL with all "universal holsters". These have the earmarks of "Chinese ****".........or worse....
This who made my OWB holster.

Dinnerbell Leather | Facebook

·
Registered
31 Posts
I see Safariland now makes an ALS holster for the 43. I've carried an ALS holster for assorted Glocks, on and off duty, for many years. These are professional grade holsters that have stood the test of time.

7371 7TS ALS. Can be had for under $40

·
Registered
31 Posts
I see Safariland now makes an ALS holster for the 43. I've carried an ALS holster for assorted Glocks, on and off duty, for many years. These are professional grade holsters that have stood the test of time.

7371 7TS ALS. Can be had for under $40
I just purchased this holster, and as expected, fits and works flawlessly (works for 43x also) . If you are used to the ALS draw, or are considering a legitimate security holster for your 43 or 43x, try one.

Glove Sleeve Safety glove Tints and shades Fashion accessory
Sleeve Grey Glove Sports gear Personal protective equipment

41 - 48 of 48 Posts