Glock Firearms banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Onyoursix holsters worn at 3 with KRounds clips. Comfortable and easily concealable!

Tried to upload pics, but got an error message.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Crossbreed holster are my go to. I don't know how to upload a pic. But it's there pancake type, Otwb, for my 43x or my 19x.
I like their single clip appendix holsters! I do own the double clip version also. It just never really appealed to me once I tried it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m still waiting for the black slide G43x model, but I am already looking at holsters.
Specifically IWB and OWB holsters that fit close to the body.
The G43x is such a small gun that OWB carry with a cover garment/shirt would be a nice option.
Pictures please.
Amberide carbon fiber holster. Love their products.
This G43x came in a kit with a smaller black Kydex holster and the Battlefield Green frame. Felt so right and looked so good I bought it on the spot... I added my favorite holster when I found they made them in a complementary color.
That's an S15 15 round magazine from Shield Arms. I've got several factory mags, but I won't be adding anything but the S15s from now on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the replies so far.
IWB is the most common choice and I carry that way 99% of the time. But with the 43x, I’m thinking OWB also. Don’t you think that would be a good choice?
I'm saving my pennies for an OWB holster from Wes Dahl at Privateer Leather...

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
I have been using the Concealment Express holsters for a while for both the G43X and Sig P365X.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts