Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m still waiting for the black slide G43x model, but I am already looking at holsters.
Specifically IWB and OWB holsters that fit close to the body.
The G43x is such a small gun that OWB carry with a cover garment/shirt would be a nice option.
Pictures please.

·
Premium Member
6,346 Posts
This one of my Stealthgear Holsters. I think they now have a hybrid holster to covert from IWB to OWB as needed. This my next option for my G42.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
40,883 Posts
A holster I’ve used for quite a while and in different pistols.
One of the least expensive options out there.
Font Screenshot Diagram Gun accessory Auto part

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies so far.
IWB is the most common choice and I carry that way 99% of the time. But with the 43x, I’m thinking OWB also. Don’t you think that would be a good choice?

·
Premium Member
6,346 Posts
Thanks for the replies so far.
IWB is the most common choice and I carry that way 99% of the time. But with the 43x, I’m thinking OWB also. Don’t you think that would be a good choice?
I carry my 1911 pistols OWB at 4 O’clock concealed under an untucked shirt, but anything smaller goes IWB. I say this as this is the way it has been for a very long time, but as I get fluffier I loose space IWB for my firearm. . I like the Holsters that have the hybrid option for both OWB and IWB.

With all that said, this is a personal preference and comfort has a lot to do with it. What ever option you chose, train train train!

·
Premium Member
2,105 Posts
I like the T-rex raptor for both g43 or g26

The axis slim is very good as well, but most days I just use the raptor.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
40,883 Posts
Another method that I use. I run an IWB between my belt and pants. It’s a bit more comfortable and easier to put on and take off. A T-shirt over it and no one can tell.

·
Premium Member
2,105 Posts
Another method that I use. I run an IWB between my belt and pants. It’s a bit more comfortable and easier to put on and take off. A T-shirt over it and no one can tell.
Same here. I've several times thought about starting a "Does anyone else carry AOWB (Appendix outside the waistband)..?" thread here. Basically, inside the belt but outside the actual pants waistband. I switched to that last year when first trying the Axis & PaleHorse style holsters, and just stuck with it.

·
Premium Member
13,640 Posts
I use desantis E-Gat cross draw owb 11 o’clock. It could be used owb 1 o’clock also.

Sleeve Glove Grey Personal protective equipment Sportswear

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’m still waiting for the black slide G43x model, but I am already looking at holsters.
The G43x is such a small gun that OWB carry with a cover garment/shirt would be a nice option.
Pictures please.
Pictures please.
I use “Thunderware” medium size for my Glock 43. Completely comfortable, versatile and holds an extra mag. Good price too!!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I’m still looking at holsters for the G43x.
I see mostly Kydex choices, with less and less leather choices out there.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
40,883 Posts
Etsy has a lot of cool things you don’t see on Amazon or any other marketplace.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Leather holsters are making a comeback.....
I guess I was looking in the wrong places.

·
Premium Member
2,105 Posts
That’s actually a good idea.
I guess one would need a left hand holster or an ambidextrous holster to run it that way.
Don't know about Danzig, but I use the same holster in the same location; it's just worn between the belt and pants instead of inside the pants.

Reactions: Danzig
1 - 20 of 48 Posts