Glock Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so Im thinkin the 36 might be something I want. Im having a hard time finding threads about carry options (holsters). Im asking 36 owners to post pics of your rigs preferably on and give some comments on your experience. I love my 30 but all this xds talk has made me want a 36.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lilman33981 said:
Hope this helps it's called a sticky holster. The gunship guys even the old timers all had one fits in your pocket, back, belly and the material sticks to your clothes allowing you to draw effortlessly!
That looks interesting. Ive never seen that before.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I use and I'm extremely happy with my n82 tactical pro holster. Very comfortable and made with American quality. You can view pictures of it at n82tactical.com. Also the G36 is an awesome gun, you won't regret it!

·
Super Moderator
69,904 Posts
I use the clip draw method to carry my G36. I like the fact that I can clip on in and position on my belt and best of all, it is the most comfortable. With the clip draw, there is no need for the holster so you do without the thickness of any holster.

Attachments

·
Banned
12 Posts

I use and I'm extremely happy with my n82 tactical pro holster. Very comfortable and made with American quality. You can view pictures of it at n82tactical.com. Also the G36 is an awesome gun, you won't regret it!
How about the price, the price is reasonable and I want

·
Registered
122 Posts
I use the clip draw method to carry my G36. I like the fact that I can clip on in and position on my belt and best of all, it is the most comfortable. With the clip draw, there is no need for the holster so you do without the thickness of any holster.
Any concerns about accidental discharge when inserting it in your waist? The safe action isn't all that safe in those instances. I like the idea of just placing the gun in my waistband but I don't want to blast the twins. I have such big plans for those guys.

·
Super Moderator
69,904 Posts
klf said:
Any concerns about accidental discharge when inserting it in your waist? The safe action isn't all that safe in those instances. I like the idea of just placing the gun in my waistband but I don't want to blast the twins. I have such big plans for those guys.
Not really. I practice all the time dry firing and drawing my weapon. I'm not really concerned with accidental discharge That's just me though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts