Glock Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to the group,
I am new to Glock Forum, and new to Glocks and handguns in general. Went to the range today, 2nd time out, 500+ rounds through the G34 Gen 4, and oh boy, I am thrilled to say the least with the G34! The Glock addiction may have just started!!!!
I bought it for target shooting, not for competition, although with more practice maybe one day. The 34 has not let me down at all. All 500 rounds without one hiccup, nothing, I found that having larger hands I used the additional medium sized backstrap, and that made all the difference in the comfort and positioning of the 34.
So now since I am so happy with the 34 I am thinking about either a G22 or G21, and down the road something smaller for personal defense.
Love this forum so far, and hope that I can contribute to posts as I become more knowledgeable about Glocks.
Thanks for reading,
Alex

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum Alex! Enjoy!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and the addiction Alex! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the family. I also have the G34 and love it. It will not be your last, it is an addiction.

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks so much for the warm welcome!
I think I will add the G20 to the future wish list of Glocks I want!
Alex

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
Welcome to the obsession, and the forum too...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts