G34 at the range

Discussion in 'Range Reports' started by Webphisher, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

What can I say. This thing is wicked accurate and a blast to shoot.

All shooting at 10 yards.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2012
  2. EvilD

EvilD New Member

Nice shootin!

3. Webphisher

Thanks! I normally shoot at 5-7 yards for SD training. And stick it out to 10-15 when I'm comp training. This thing makes shoots 10 yards nothing at all. And the 3.5lb trigger on it is sick. Anyone thinking of getting a G34, stop thinking, go buy it!

4. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Those targets look great! We have a G34 as well and it is an awesome shooter.

5. EvilD

EvilD New Member

What did you do to get your trigger down to 3.5 lbs?

6. Webphisher

It comes stock with that trigger. However the LE models come with 5.5 Sony had them install a 3.5 before I left. So worth doom GSSF for this. Saved $150 even with paying for a two year membership!

7. Webphisher

Other things to note, the normal version, Red label, comes with adjustable sights, extended slide lock lever and mag release. Thankfully the blue label came with no extended mag release but still got extended slide lock lever. Normal sights on the blue label so not sure if I'm going to swap it out, but to be honest, the normal sights are working great for me.

8. EvilD

EvilD New Member

They don't come with 3.5 lb triggers. They come with 4.5 lb triggers, it takes a lot to get them to 3.5 lbs. They come with the +/- connect which is 4.5 lbs and stock springs. Putting in a 3.5 connector and wolf spring pack including the striker spring gets you to about 3.5 lbs, how ever unless you have a lightened striker you risk light primer hits. with the stock striker springs you back over 4 lbs. My 17's trigger was far better than my 34 trigger because of use, 10,000 rounds vs new. After the $0.25 trigger job, the WOlf spring pack and stock striker spring,and 3000 rounds, its moderately better than my 17's.