Glock Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I just got a used Glock 32c and was wondering if its possible to put a G20 barrel in it.; If so, I imagine I would need G20 magazines as well?

I am already looking into G23/G22 barrels for it as an alternative. The .357sig ammo is a bit more accessible now and I have really been enamored by it, but given the .357's apparent speciality, I would like to have an alternative option with either a G22 or G20 barrel.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Dogwalk

If you want a smaller G20, then go with the G29. Besides, I don't believe the G20 mags will work in a G32. I have a G31 and love it but wish I had gone with the G32; for ccw reasons. Just got a G20 a while ago and can't wait to get to the range. Enjoy!!

·
Registered
981 Posts
Your 32 will only take a 23 barrel to shoot .40 or a conversion barrel to shoot 9mm. There is no way you will shoot anything else out of that.

For Glocks, think:

9/40/357

10/45

and .45GAP is weird, frames are I believe the size of the 9/40/357 but slides are 10/45.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks folks for the great info and clarification. I was afraid that was the case but wanted to verify before ponying up the dough for something else.

I am going with the 23 barrel, and get the 32c tomorrow [end of wait period].

Only drawback is ammo is mail order only from my geographicality. Hence the .40 cal barrel. :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts