Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase one of the above models for a "woods" gun to have with me while we are camping in black bear/mountain lion country. I have heard great things about both chambering, and would like to know what your thoughts on which one would serve this purpose better. In a ideal world I would purchase both... Maybe some day.

·
Certified Glock Armorer
11,359 Posts
I would pick the Glock 20, gen4 or the SF. And load it up with some 200gr or even 220gr hard cast from Buffalo Bore, or some underwood with a extended barrel and you're ready to rock and roll! I am a 10mm buff though :)

·
Banned
329 Posts
Probably the G20 would be better for bear, although I prefer the G31.

·
Registered
956 Posts
chuckds said:
One of these bad boys, I have killed 100's of targets with it.
That's a sweet piece Chuck!! Would like to have a rig like that for bear, and whitetail. Hopefully by next season ;-)

·
Certified Glock Armorer
4,715 Posts
Glockinator19 said:
I'm turning mine into something similar :) what all do you have done to it again?
Glock 20sf, Fulcrum trigger, Glock - connector, 6# NY spring, Cera-Plate II (by CCR), Duracoat Glock OD Green by me, stock RAS, TruGlo red/green sights, Vickers Tactical base plate and extended controls. I think that's all :) I know, I'm starting to sound like that G19 guy we were blessed with about a month ago lol

·
Certified Glock Armorer
11,359 Posts
Glock 20sf, Fulcrum trigger, Ghost Evo connector, 6# NY spring, Cera-Plate II (by CCR), Duracoat Glock OD Green by me, stock RAS, TruGlo red/green sights, Vickers Tactical base plate and extended controls. I think that's all :) I know, I'm starting to sound like that G19 guy we were blessed with about a month ago lol
Masterofmyglock or something? Lol I want to do some stuff to my 20sf, I got the truglo red/green fiber optics coming tomorrow, other than that and a connector it's stock..

·
Certified Glock Armorer
4,715 Posts
Glockinator19 said:
Masterofmyglock or something? Lol I want to do some stuff to my 20sf, I got the truglo red/green fiber optics coming tomorrow, other than that and a connector it's stock..
As I have stated before this with my 17L are for range use only. Your going to like the sights, when sunlight hits them they look like little LED's glowing.

·
Certified Glock Armorer
4,715 Posts
sonnyd said:
Wow, now that is Sweet!!!!!! Maybe I should do that to mine.... I only CCW my 29 so I don't want to do much to it.. Yours is a Classic!!!!!!!!! Very Envious...
Thanks, I really enjoy shooting it. I make my own ammo for it and the 29 also.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Thanks, I really enjoy shooting it. I make my own ammo for it and the 29 also.
Love it....G20 will be my next Gun purchase....:D

1 - 20 of 59 Posts