Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
53,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone carry a G30SF for EDC, and info on it you could provide? I got my G30SF last week and I plan on taking it to the range for the first time tomorrow morning and put about 200 rds through it..... Anyone have one, and how do you like it !

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Bought my 30SF the same day you did (previous thread somewhere). Shot 200 rounds through it on Friday, and posted pics in 'range reports' section. It's a great firearm, really easy to conceal with my White hat IWB holster. You, sir, are going to have a great time tomorrow at the range!! Very accurate and just plain fun to shoot. Hope you let us all know your impressions!

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
I love shooting my G30SF every chance I get...

and I carry it everyday in a High Noon Split Decision

IWB holster with a 15 degree forward cant.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Ya, my favorite Glock to shoot so far.

·
1,611 Posts
I picked up my G30 yesterday, and am planning to CC it, first I have to get my CCW. No range time yet.

Quick question: Those who CC it, what ammo do you carry? I'm still searching around, so this question may already be answered.

·
1,672 Posts
My G30 is my backup EDC right now, I carry that and a 19, and I use Hornady Z-max 185gr.

·
Administrator
53,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Webphisher said:
My G30 is my backup EDC right now, I carry that and a 19, and I use Hornady Z-max 185gr.

That's funny to hear, lol, a .45 ACP used as a "backup"

·
Registered
367 Posts
Webphisher said:
Is Hornady Critical Defense the same as their Zombie Max? Thanks

·
1,611 Posts
Mine is my EDC and I use Speer Gold Dot 230g
Thanks for the information. I want to use a 230g bullet, so I'll have to price the Gold Dot's.
I was looking at the PMC Starfire's; I had them before in 9MM, and one place had the 20packs for $15.00. I might order a few boxes.

·
1,672 Posts
Ya. Z max is almost always cheaper by a few bucks for the same round so that's what I get lol.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a Generation 3 Glock 30 that is not the SF and I enjoy having it. I carry it all the time IWB and sometimes have to check and make sure it is still there. It is a very accurate firearm.

·
Glock Doc..
190 Posts
230 grain Winchester Ranger or Remington 230 grain. Holster is a Fobus.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts