Glock Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a ankle holster for my G30 but am struggling to find one that will work with my TLR-2. I want it for my ankle simply because I carry a Taurus Judge on my side. I know it's a bit large and I may have to switch my locations around. Just trying to check my options.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am just a big fan of the Judge line. Bought the new polymer framed one to carry. Have it on a IWB tuckable holster. Outfitted the G30 with the TLR-2 for the nightstand. But like you said may have to lose it and move the Glock to my side for carry.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Again thanks for the help. I will probably go ahead and invest in one of those and remove the TLR.

Who would've thought that there would be UK fans on a Glock forum. Shows that the Big Blue Nation is truly everywhere

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have seriously considered night sights before I acquired the TLR, but my girlfriend got it for me as a surprise anniversary gift so didn't have much of a decision to make there.

Blades, I'll look into those for sure if I decide to try the Glock in a holster. I noticed one of those sites had some IWB holsters that will work with my TLR. I appreciate the help

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Jonm I was mainly wanting as a demonstration for my CCDW classes, even though I wouldn't be totally against carrying if I could find the right holster and it didn't weigh me down. I like to show folks the different options of carrying their firearms. Personally, I carry my Judge or a S&W bodyguard .380 on a daily basis. I definitely agree with you, the TLR is a bit bulky and makes the gun top heavy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.