Glock Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When cleaning my 30 the other day I noticed the guide rod assembly is bent. After re-assembly I realized its out of battery. Could the guide rod assembly being bent be the cause or is there another problem? I would appreciate any advice. I've also ordered a stainless steel replacement as well.

·
أنا لست ارهابيا
75 Posts
I know on my stock guide rod in my 30sf had a bend to it but never caused any issues, I replaced mine as well with a stainless steel one and have had no issues, maybe post
some pics of your gun and the RSA ?? so we can get a better idea of whats going on..

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum! It you get a chance post a little about yourself in the Introduction section so all the members have a chance to say hello. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
I'd take it apart, clean it, relube it, and then cycle it several times and see if that fixes it. I think my guide rod on my 30 can stick out like that just a bit and I've not had any issues with it. When I get a chance I'll go take a picture of it.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
This is what my old and new DRSA looks like.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks that makes me feel a lil bettering planed on getting new RSA anyway. The back of the slid also sticks past the frame a lil about 1/32" also

1 - 8 of 8 Posts