Glock Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't really compare it to much since all of my handguns are in 45 but I have shot a 23 before an in my opinion their is more recoil on the 40 than the 45

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
I love my G30. It was my first Glock and changed my opinion of Glocks. It has a little kick but overall a well made weapon I can rely on.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
My 2 cents...

I can't really compare it to much since all of my handguns are in 45 but I have shot a 23 before an in my opinion their is more recoil on the 40 than the 45
+1...40's do produce more felt recoil.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I love my G30. It was my first Glock and changed my opinion of Glocks. It has a little kick but overall a well made weapon I can rely on.
Not a whole lot more I can add to that except the G30 is now my daily carry gun. (After many years of S&W under the shirt).

AD

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
@Blades:

There are two main reasons (that I am aware of ) for installing aftermarket barrels:
1. To be able to shoot bare lead ammo
2. To be able to interchange calibers

Another possible reason: it looks so danged COOL! ;)

(*PS* Don't have them on mine...no point in a G26, and my G30, well, haven't even started to tinker with her!)

·
1,611 Posts
@Blades:

There are two main reasons (that I am aware of ) for installing aftermarket barrels:
1. To be able to shoot bare lead ammo
2. To be able to interchange calibers

Another possible reason: it looks so danged COOL! ;)

(*PS* Don't have them on mine...no point in a G26, and my G30, well, haven't even started to tinker with her!)
It does look cool. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts