Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to pull the trigger (pun intended) on a new G30. :) I have large hands and have considered the G30, G30SF and the G36. I would like to hear from those that carry the G30 OWB. I don't want to carry IWB!!

I compete with my G17 but have not had much luck using it as my EDC. I just want some reassurance here on the G30.

Thanks all.

Also, I use a Comp-Tac speed paddle for my G17. Do any of you recommend Comp-Tac for your G30 EDC?

·
Registered
164 Posts
I usually carry IWB in a Remora. I'm ordering a Minotaur Spartan with C-clips in the next couple weeks.

When I do carry OWB, 90% of the time it's in the same Comp-Tac paddle I use for IDPA, the rest of the time in a Blackhawk CQC Serpa.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oddball Gunner said:
I usually carry IWB in a Remora. I'm ordering a Minotaur Spartan with C-clips in the next couple weeks.

When I do carry OWB, 90% of the time it's in the same Comp-Tac paddle I use for IDPA, the rest of the time in a Blackhawk CQC Serpa.
Now that's what I like to hear. I would probably end up buying another Comp-Tac paddle for the G30 but instead of the speed cant, I would go with the FBI 15 deg. forward cant.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The only OWB holsters I ever trusted when I carried was anything from Milt Sparks.

http://www.miltsparks.com/

Yes, he's expensive, but isn't your life worth the expense?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts