G30 Grip Plug

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by Green-Water, Apr 21, 2012.

  1. Green-Water

    Green-Water New Member

    Who has one and what brand-website do you recommend?

    Thanks in advance!!
  2. Happysniper1

    Happysniper1 New Member

    Have the Pearce PG-FI29 in my G30 (and the PG-GFISC in my G26), both pistols Gen3. They (Pearce) also has one for the SF line, if that interests you.

    www.pearcegrip.com or call them at 1-800-390-9420.

    Oh, they call 'em "frame cavity inserts". You could probably get them off of eBay, too!


  3. Green-Water

    Green-Water New Member

    Thanks HS1. Exactly what I needed!!
  4. SHOOTER13

    SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

    Never use them...never seen a need.
  5. Policehq.com go to contact and call the WI location. Ask for Casey, tell him i sent you. Be around $5 shipped.
  6. Green-Water

    Green-Water New Member

    Sweet deal right there!! Thanks NF.