G27 w/ CCR plating,M.I.C. holster,&DPM

Discussion in 'Glock Photos' started by gunoil, Mar 28, 2012.

1. gunoil

gunoil New Member

Very affordable, 1000 hour military salt bath certified plated @ CCR, mic holster, & DPM magnetic-mechanical recoil system from Greece ...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  2. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

Tell me about the DPM, very interesting concept, but I've not had a chance to play with one

3. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

That dpm looks and sounds interesting. I dnt think i ever heard of seen one before.

4. drhodesaz

drhodesaz New Member

Very nice.

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Yes...that is nice.

And yes...tell us all about that DPM system.

Thanks !!

6. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

$75 that better be one hell of a spring LOL.

7. gunoil

gunoil New Member

The DPM system is incredible. Glad I have one cause lately they have not answered their email. Just google DPM MECHANICAL RECOIL SYSTEM. It comes on a boat from Greece, about 15 days delivery. Seem to me that some US company will be making this soon. Real high quality and 1 small spring and 1 large spring and a cylinder with strong magnets. Contains recoil and keeps slide from slamming back forward to. I want one for my KT pistol 380.

8. gunoil

gunoil New Member

trust this for 20$, if your going to area of town you don't like, get a mic and place pistol rite above your biz with your right hand "or left" , the cord that comes with it goes around your belt. You can not shoot yourself, (one chambered always)it may save your life and really hides good. You have your left hand free to reach for your wallet while popping caps with your right hand. Also trigger cover is great around the house for safety. I have one on every pistol.