Glock Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Congrats!! I love my g23!

I have put the cheapest ammo I can find (brass case- wont use steel cases) but factory reloads even work with no issues! I would look at upgrading the sights tho.
Happy shooting - be safe!

· Registered
92 Posts
dwcfastrice said:
Great pistol and caliber. I love mine. I kept shooting high and left and thought the sites were off. Since I came off of another Semi Auto handgun, I figured the sights were off. You know? "can't be the shooter. I shoot good..."

After doing some research, i found out, it IS definitely THE SHOOTER and not the weapon. So I adjusted my grip and my trigger pull and voila, the shots are back in the center.

ENjoy it. As with what a lot of people state, no need to clean out the orange goop. Just shoot it and wipe it down and take your time to learn the proper way to shoot the Glock.

D
Can you elaborate on the "proper way to shoot" and any supporting information along with examples or websites would be a big help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.