Glock Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
255 Posts
jmiles50 said:
Hey G-23, I was just wondering why you say 100 rounds or less at a time. I've just never heard that before. Not calling you out, I'm just curious.
Some say it's good practice to break in the barrel. I'm not sure, but it makes sense....

· Banned
255 Posts
glockit1 said:
im so used to callin them clips cuz of my rifles lol. sorry mags lol. but i have cleaned the thing two or three times since i got it. i have only done the drops of oil on the rails in the bottom right hand corner of the frame and oiled and cleaned out the barrel. i will do a more thorough cleaning when i hit bout 100 or 200 rounds through her.
No worries. Clean that thing anyway you like. Or not, it will still serve it's purpose without a hiccup. I spent a good half day at the range before I ever cleaned mine and I'm guessing between what I bought and brought I musta put 800 to 1000 down range before I cleaned it. I was very impressed with how accurate my 30 was. Smiled the whole way home.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.