Glock Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
665 Posts
I know for a Gen 4, one is supposed to use a G19 RSA vice G23 RSA. Not sure if it will make a difference in the ejection pattern though.

· Registered
665 Posts
I am sorry but this just sounds ridiculous. Why not just trade your 23 in on a 19? Instead you're willing to wear a mask while shooting. That just sounds plain retarded. With the money you spent on the conversion parts, you could've traded up to a new 19...
One, it sounds like the hockey mask comment was a joke, thus the lol Two, Gock 19's are never known to throw brass back into one's face/neck are :rolleyes: Three, with a G23, not only can he shoot 9mm but he can simply swap in a G32 barrel, like I did, and shoot .357 Sig. The only thing that sounds retard to me is your post to be honest.

· Registered
665 Posts
Being that the Gen 3 RSA is the same for the 19/23/32, or at least that's what I saw when I looked it up, the G19 ejector might to the trick.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.