Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got of of work yesterday and decided to shine up the barrel on my g23 gen3. I've had the gun for a few years now and the only thing I did to it was put talon grips, and polished the feed ramp
( I do that to all my guns). So I decided it was time to do something else.

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Gas

Air gun Trigger Line Gun barrel Gun accessory

Bumper Wood Automotive exterior Air gun Shotgun

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
You have some extra time? I am in Florida!! Looks awesome!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! Sry nukin! Im a diy guy when it come to doing the things I'm confident in doing. But I will say I have respect for you on charging 25 dollars for this lol. Sore fingers! lol

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nukinfuts29 said:
Anyone who has done it right (you did) would be crazy to think $25 is anything but a great deal lol.
Roger that! I have respect for you on the job you do. And that price for the work it takes to do the job rite.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nukinfuts29 said:
it never ever does. No matter how hard you try. I like the bench mat, it helps...
Lol yea I must have took 30 pics just to get those 3. I almost gave up! But I just had to show my brothers here on glock forum.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
IVOZ06 said:
Any functionality to polishing the barrel? Or is it just to look pretty.

BTW...It does look nice!
Thanks man i love it! I did it for looks. Some say it'll make the slide function a little smoother. I feel a Lil difference but not enough to talk about. Or not enough for you to polish your barrel if you don't like the way It looks.

·
Registered
109 Posts
looking good looking good. Great job man.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
What did you use to do this? I might try it in my free time.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.