Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
I tried some of the 31-round magazines made by KCI. They won't even hand-cycle rounds without the stack of rounds locking up leaving the top few rounds loose, and the feed lips were gouging the casings. When I saw that I didn't even bother to try them at the range.

I have a couple of 22-round .40 magazines made by Glock and they function perfectly in both my G23 and G27. If you want spare springs, they use the same 17-coil springs that the 9mm 31/33-round magazines use.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Glockmaster said:
I bought a couple of SGM TACTICAL 31 round mags & only paid $ 11.00 each. Never had any problems so far. I have ran over 500 round though both of them with my G27 & G23. Just ordered 3 more.
Here's what they look like.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Omfg the 31 rounder is so sexy, can't wait to get my hands on a few....I put more rounds down range than anyone at the range wit only three mags at a time.....imagine those mags......(evil genius laughter) lol

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
I have several of the Scherer 29rd mags. One of them was a POS from the start and misfeeds a couple times before it can get through an entire mag. The others have been absolutely flawless.

However, now that Glock is making the 22rd mags for cheaper I think I'd go with them if I buy any more super capacity mags for my Glock 40s

·
Registered
37 Posts
bhale187 said:
However, now that Glock is making the 22rd mags for cheaper I think I'd go with them if I buy any more super capacity mags for my Glock 40s
Agreed I own aftermarket one and a 22rnd glock one. I would use the glock one and not think twice. Never failure to feed. Not too stiff to load. I paid 36.00 from my aftermarket and 46.00 tax included for my glock. 10.00 dollars and 7rnds, for reliability I'll take that any day of the week. Cosmetically glock looks better far right is the aftermarket. Next to it is the glock 22rnd

Sleeve Glove Musical instrument accessory Wood Linens

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts