G23 Mags

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by SikkLee, Apr 1, 2012.

1. SikkLee

SikkLee New Member

Anyone know any good sites to get extended mags for Glokk 23? The mags I have hold 13.....I've heard they make bigger...

2. downloadman187

downloadman187 New Member

Did you know that glock 22 mags will fit in your glock 23 and they are 15rnds? If you want factory glock mags then the biggest is 22rnd. There are aftermarket mags out there that are 29rnd...I have one that I paid about 40.00 for but it kind of sucks. Here is the site: http://www.galatiinternational.com/index.html

Last edited: Apr 1, 2012

3. voyager4520

voyager4520 New Member

I tried some of the 31-round magazines made by KCI. They won't even hand-cycle rounds without the stack of rounds locking up leaving the top few rounds loose, and the feed lips were gouging the casings. When I saw that I didn't even bother to try them at the range.

I have a couple of 22-round .40 magazines made by Glock and they function perfectly in both my G23 and G27. If you want spare springs, they use the same 17-coil springs that the 9mm 31/33-round magazines use.

4. GlockYou

GlockYou New Member

5. Dons86

Dons86 New Member

6. SikkLee

SikkLee New Member

Damn, thanks guys for all the sites and info.....Glock forum is awesome.....im glad I found it.....hall b ez, ill update if and when I get the 22 rounder mags

7. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

I bought a couple of SGM TACTICAL 31 round mags & only paid $ 11.00 each. Never had any problems so far. I have ran over 500 round though both of them with my G27 & G23. Just ordered 3 more.

8. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Here's what they look like.

Attached Files:

9. SikkLee

SikkLee New Member

Omfg the 31 rounder is so sexy, can't wait to get my hands on a few....I put more rounds down range than anyone at the range wit only three mags at a time.....imagine those mags......(evil genius laughter) lol

10. G-23

G-23 Premium Member

Very reasonable pricing: Ed's Public Safety here's a link.
    http://www.edspublicsafety.com/

11. doughboy19722000

doughboy19722000 New Member

kci magazines are not worth the money

12. downloadman187

I would have to agree with that and personally I would rather buy a used glock mag than a new kci. For the range they maybe ok if you don't mind ftf's but I wouldn't stake my life on one.

13. nfmus209

nfmus209 New Member

Not trying to thread jack but will 23 mags fit in the 22? Cal is all 10 rounders anyways. Just wondering and sorry to interupt.

14. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

I don't think so. 22 mags are about 1 inch taller then the 23 mags. I'm pretty sure!

15. downloadman187

Correct! My glock 22 mags will fit in a glock 23 or 27 but not vice versa because of length.

16. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

I have several of the Scherer 29rd mags. One of them was a POS from the start and misfeeds a couple times before it can get through an entire mag. The others have been absolutely flawless.

However, now that Glock is making the 22rd mags for cheaper I think I'd go with them if I buy any more super capacity mags for my Glock 40s

17. downloadman187

Agreed I own aftermarket one and a 22rnd glock one. I would use the glock one and not think twice. Never failure to feed. Not too stiff to load. I paid 36.00 from my aftermarket and 46.00 tax included for my glock. 10.00 dollars and 7rnds, for reliability I'll take that any day of the week. Cosmetically glock looks better far right is the aftermarket. Next to it is the glock 22rnd

image-2666034377.jpg

18. Vince7003

Vince7003 New Member

I have the 29round mag. Its a dam good mag. Its not kci but its works well. I have it holding 29 rounds of hornady critical duty man I love the look I will post pictures soon