Glock Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently have a g21, want to get a new glock. I was wondering if I should go with a g22. I like the larger size glock, but not closed minded to anything else. Just wanted your guys thoughts.

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
I'm waiting for the Gen 4 G20's to arrive at my LGS, probably be a couple of months though.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,240 Posts
My first Glock was a 21. I was surprised by the recoil from the 22. 21 shoots smoother and less snappy than the 22 IMO. Try one out first and tell me what you think.
After being on this Forum for awhile the 30 seems pretty appealing and you can run 21 mags out of it.

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
Go with the G17 (9mm). The Original Glock. Cheaper and fun to shoot.

You already have a 45acp, get the G17 (9mm) and later a few others.....

Or get the G30 to match your G21.

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
They are making them now?
Yeah, Ed's got some in last month, but was only selling them locally. Here's a vid. Apparently they have the same RSA as the gen 4 G21, so they should be a real nice shooting 10mm,

[ame]http://youtu.be/pBIj5YwjFYg[/ame]

·
Banned
1,810 Posts
Why not pick up a G30 for an EDC/CCW version of your G21. That way you can use the same ammo and even use the 13 round G21 mags in the G30 for around the house or at the range? Just figure if you already have a G21 in 45acp and like it then the Sub-Compact would be the next logical gun to get.;)

·
Senior Member and Glock Fanatic
16 Posts
I've had almost all the most common Glock models, and tried a couple of times the 20 in 10 mm, its recoil was not so bad as sometimes they report it to be. The only drawback is the price of ammo.

·
Registered
312 Posts
If you want a larger size, I'd say go with a 37 or a 17. I really liked the 37 gap when I got a chance to shoot my friends. Personally, I really do not like the .40 round. But you also can't go wrong with the 19. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts