Glock Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in a toss up on what to get, a G20 or G29. I want a 10mm and I have twooptions a G20 which is the standard size or a G29that is G29 that is subcompact. I want to get a Subcompact glock but, I don'tknow if by going subcompact I'm losing muzzle energy compared to the G20? Iwant to have the big boy gun 10mm, but I already own a 3 standard size glocks.Is it dumb to get another standard glock or get a subcompact even though I livein Illinois and can't conceal (I hate my state). Also if you own any of these let me know whatlaser and tac light you like best.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum Andyman85 !!

Get the subcompact and move from Illinois ASAP...

·
Glockin’ since 1993
34,910 Posts
For reliability and price I'd go with TLR-1s for weapon light. Laser Crimson trace can't be beat in quality but doesn't work with some holsters( if Illinois ever gets there [email protected] together) then I would go with Lasermax which is completely internal.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want to get the G29, but it limits the lasers and accessories. Would the muzzle energy effect the laser maxspring since it’s a powerful round? Theworst part of where I live, I live in Illinios and live 10 min away from Wisconsinand work in Wisconsin, lol. My friends carry and everyone at work carries. Going with the Subcompact is it less powerful than the standered?

·
Glockin’ since 1993
34,910 Posts
Andyman85 said:
I want to get the G29, but it limits the lasers and accessories. Would the muzzle energy effect the laser maxspring since it’s a powerful round? Theworst part of where I live, I live in Illinios and live 10 min away from Wisconsinand work in Wisconsin, lol. My friends carry and everyone at work carries. Going with the Subcompact is it less powerful than the standered?
The Lasermax is designed for the 29. If you are really concerned you could call them. The trade off going with a compact is minimal, it'll still deliver plenty of power.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts