G20 Gen 4

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by buzznrose, May 27, 2012.

1. Anyone have any intel on when Glock will come out with a Gen 4 version of the G20?

2. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Moved to Glock Forum.

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Just read the 2012 Glock Annual and didn't see it mentioned as something in the wings yet....

4. s2gots

s2gots New Member

Ca
    I emailed glock the same question in late march. They told me sometime in the summer...I couldn't wait anymore, so I got a 3rd gen...have to say, I love it!!!

5. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Regular Guy

The G-20 is not a big selling model, it wil probably be at the end of the list for gen 4. Just my 2 cents.

6. Yeah, I'm itching to buy a 45 ACP nother pistol, but I'm torn. Next gun will likely be my last for a while. Torn between 20 and 21. I can buy a 21G4 and get a 10mm barrel, ejector, and mags, or I can go with the 20 and buy a .40 barrel and effectively have a G22. Downside is no gen4 (I like the gen 4 platform a lot). I keep going back to the .45ACP platform since I currently have a 23G4.

Then again, you guys who have G30's clearly love them, but again, no gen4 there either. I'd definitely have to go with a SF if I go with the 20 or 30.

Decisions...

7. Okay, hit Send while editing...sorry for the confusion. Bottom line...so many Glocks, so little money!

8. HenryinFlorida

HenryinFlorida New Member

I originally wanted a G20SF, but my LGS couldn't find one anywhere, so I got the gen 3 G21SF instead. I will shoot it next week, but I think I will be very happy with it.