Glock Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any intel on when Glock will come out with a Gen 4 version of the G20?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Moved to Glock Forum.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Just read the 2012 Glock Annual and didn't see it mentioned as something in the wings yet....

·
Registered
40 Posts
I emailed glock the same question in late march. They told me sometime in the summer...I couldn't wait anymore, so I got a 3rd gen...have to say, I love it!!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
The G-20 is not a big selling model, it wil probably be at the end of the list for gen 4. Just my 2 cents.

·
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I'm itching to buy a 45 ACP nother pistol, but I'm torn. Next gun will likely be my last for a while. Torn between 20 and 21. I can buy a 21G4 and get a 10mm barrel, ejector, and mags, or I can go with the 20 and buy a .40 barrel and effectively have a G22. Downside is no gen4 (I like the gen 4 platform a lot). I keep going back to the .45ACP platform since I currently have a 23G4.

Then again, you guys who have G30's clearly love them, but again, no gen4 there either. I'd definitely have to go with a SF if I go with the 20 or 30.

Decisions...

·
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
buzznrose said:
Yeah, I'm itching to buy a 45 ACP nother pistol, but I'm torn. Next gun will likely be my last for a while. Torn between 20 and 21. I can buy a 21G4 and get a 10mm barrel, ejector, and mags, or I can go with the 20 and buy a .40 barrel and effectively have a G22. Downside is no gen4 (I like the gen 4 platform a lot). I keep going back to the .45ACP platform since I currently have a 23G4.

Then again, you guys who have G30's clearly love them, but again, no gen4 there either. I'd definitely have to go with a SF if I go with the 20 or 30.

Decisions...
Okay, hit Send while editing...sorry for the confusion. Bottom line...so many Glocks, so little money!

·
Registered
87 Posts
I originally wanted a G20SF, but my LGS couldn't find one anywhere, so I got the gen 3 G21SF instead. I will shoot it next week, but I think I will be very happy with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts