Glock Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay... So, I bought a Laserlyte V3 compact rail-mounted sight for my G19 Gen3. It's mounted and sighted and I like it. But, now I need to get a new holster that will accommodate the laser sight. Any thoughts for an affordable IWB that will work with it?

·
Premium Member
5,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Thanks Dutchs. I'll take that strong recommendation to heart... ;-)
Sorry man! It is a lot! Good luck. When you pick check back and we can all tell you any experiences with what you've picked:D

·
Premium Member
5,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was just reading the thread about clips. My problem with them is that they ruin the sleek look of Glock Perfection. I'm one of those who thinks the Glock is a great looking weapon, and would hate to ruin that with a clip. Am I really nuts? Should I consider one anyway?

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
I was just reading the thread about clips. My problem with them is that they ruin the sleek look of Glock Perfection. I'm one of those who thinks the Glock is a great looking weapon, and would hate to ruin that with a clip. Am I really nuts? Should I consider one anyway?
It may be your only IWB option… I don't like em either...

·
Premium Member
5,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all. I ended up ordering a clipdraw. I'll let you know if I like it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.