1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
More Glocks..........why not?

·
Slightly Opinionated
235 Posts
I have a g19 is it worth getting a g17? Is their a big differnts?
How old are you?

The only difference between them is the size. Not much of that, so it is up to you to decide if the size is worth it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sarabian said:
How old are you?

The only difference between them is the size. Not much of that, so it is up to you to decide if the size is worth it.
Sry I didn't win the ur spelling bee I have so busy fighting for you freedom the past 4 years I haven't had a chance to study. And by difference i meant shooting further.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Sry I didn't win the ur spelling bee I have so busy fighting for you freedom the past 4 years I haven't had a chance to study. And by difference i meant shooting further.
Don't let em rattle you, law. We can figure out what you mean. :D
I can't see a big reason for getting a G17 if you have a 19. The only reason I would do it is that the 19 doesn't fit my hand very well. I originally wanted to buy a 19, but after shooting it on several range trips I decided that the grip wouldn't work for me. Bought the 17 instead and am very pleased with it. So if you don't have a problem with the shorter grip on the 19, you should be good to go. While the 17 has a longer sight radius and theoretically could be more accurate at longer distances, I wouldn't buy one just for this reason. If you're shooting that far, go grab your rifle.

Thanks for your service to our country! If you are also a former Marine, Semper Fi!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ming said:
Don't let em rattle you, law. We can figure out what you mean. :D
I can't see a big reason for getting a G17 if you have a 19. The only reason I would do it is that the 19 doesn't fit my hand very well. I originally wanted to buy a 19, but after shooting it on several range trips I decided that the grip wouldn't work for me. Bought the 17 instead and am very pleased with it. So if you don't have a problem with the shorter grip on the 19, you should be good to go. While the 17 has a longer sight radius and theoretically could be more accurate at longer distances, I wouldn't buy one just for this reason. If you're shooting that far, go grab your rifle.

Thanks for your service to our country! If you are also a former Marine, Semper Fi!
Army! But thank you as well for your service sir... And for answering my question like a man not a whinny ***** lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
law, Thank you for your service!! There is a couple different ways to look at it. #1) You can never have too many Glocks! #2) There is just something about the G17. It was the first model and chambering of the Glock . I have had a few G19's and love them, but there is just something about the G17. It's hard to explain. Handle and fire a G17 and you will be hooked. You will never look at the M9 the same way. Guarantee it!! Again, Thank You for your service to our Great Nation!!!

·
Slightly Opinionated
235 Posts
I accept your apology. I served for 6 years in the Army and 15 on the police department and still counting, so you don't impress me. How dare you use that as an excuse as if all of our fine service members are not intelligent. Use the college fund and go back to school.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sarabian said:
I accept your apology. I served for 6 years in the Army and 15 on the police department and still counting, so you don't impress me. How dare you use that as an excuse as if all of our fine service members are not intelligent. Use the college fund and go back to school.
Ok u win I'm done with your drama.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts