G19 for G30 SF

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by 45sAndHighFives, Jul 1, 2012.

1. 45sAndHighFives

45sAndHighFives New Member

wanting to trade my Glock 19 for a Glock 30SF I have only 188 rounds through my Glock 19 with no FTF or any other problems the ONLY reason I want to trade my Glock 19 is because i just recently got an HK USP 9mm compact and don't want multiples of the same caliber in the same size I have 4 mags with it and one of them is a 31 round mag (Not Glock brand though ) also a hogue grip and a grip plug this is my only Glock right now so I would possibly be open to another model trade but I'm really set on the 30 sf right now also I live in Tennessee so if you live in Tennessee and are interested that would be awesome :D I am not home right now so I can post pics later if y'all want

2. 45sAndHighFives

Also meant to add that it is a Gen 3 and has the original box and all the paper work it came with

3. kbral

kbral New Member

Are you willing to ship or just FTF? I live in the Texas panhandle and I am interested. I have a G30, I have only put a couple hundred rounds through it and I thoroughly clean it after every trip to the range. I am currently not home but I will post pictures as soon as I can.

4. 45sAndHighFives

Sorry I meant to post a couple of days ago Some one bought it last week

5. kbral

kbral New Member

Ok no worries

6. thinkricky

thinkricky Member Supporter

I have a 19. Gen 3. I live in TX.

7. glockdad

glockdad Junior Member

How much do you want for the 30sf

8. thinkricky

thinkricky Member Supporter

I don't have one.

9. Vegas-Misfit

Vegas-Misfit Premium Member

Pictures would be nice please

10. kbral

kbral New Member

I have a few pics on my profile, as far as selling it I'm not sure I'd rather trade it for a 9mm. Does not necessarily need to be a glock,

11. Vegas-Misfit

Vegas-Misfit Premium Member

o i thought you had a 19 to trade my mistake... sorry man