Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recieved my permit today. I went and fetched her from the shop now she is home, ready to take up her task to defend her family.

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
lxlate said:
I recieved my permit today. I went and fetched her from the shop now she is home, ready to take up her task to defend her family.
Congrats on the new family member, got any pictures?
Was the permit to purchase or Conceal?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To own, here you get one license/permit. If it is for self defence, you can carry, but should be conceald. If its for sport, it may be carried in a box or bag but not on you, like in a holster.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To own, here you get one license/permit. If it is for self defence, you can carry, but should be conceald. If its for sport, it may be carried in a box or bag but not on you, like in a holster. Will post pics tomorrow.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
I'm jealous.
My blue label 19 has been on order for over a month.
Hope you enjoy.
That sucks. The longest I had to wait for one of my blue labels was about 2 weeks.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Argyle_Armoring said:
That sucks. The longest I had to wait for one of my blue labels was about 2 weeks.
May i ask, what is a "blue label" the only one i know is for drinking... And do you have a pic of this?

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
Blue label is for law enforcement. Or Gssf members with a 2 or more year membership.
That's what I have, a pistol purchase program coupon.

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
Argyle_Armoring said:
Tell me about it. The only reason I'm staying with it is because the guy let me email him the paperwork.
45 minute drive one way to fill out paperwork then go back in 48 hours to get it, no thanks ha

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rickjames said:
Nothing different besides the color label on the Glock case.
Oh and price
How much more, i live in SA we dont get all the goodies like you guys have

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Blue label price for LE/MIL on a G19 is $398

Not sure what's going on with those prices in the link. It's even more expensive than GSSF which is around $425 for a 19.

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
kodiak said:
Blue label price for LE/MIL on a G19 is $398

Not sure what's going on with those prices in the link. It's even more expensive than GSSF which is around $425 for a 19.
A Wisconsin thing?
I did find a shop with $20 cheaper than these guys at precision.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts