Glock Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this on my friends wall in FB. It's actually for sale in the Philippines. I'm pretty
impressed how the gunsmith did the full auto switch on G26. Hope to get a video in the
range on this one.

**Photo credits to the owner.. (not a photoshop)

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
With a paper clip you can make any GLOCK FULL AUTO. But I don't recommend it ;).
Nice picture Thanks for sharing.
Great! Now the BATFE is going to be at my front door just for me reading that post. Thanks a lot, buddy!!!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I'll need to download a secure browser and sign out of my Youtube account before I search for that one!

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
If only this was legal for us civilians to do and own in the U.S., I'd be buying a brand new Gen 4 17 tomarrow and be dropping it off at my smith by the end of the day!!! I'd really love a converted G17!!! talk about being the hot shot at the range!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Yea you can turn any glock in to full auto with a FSSG switch. Fire Selector System for Glock. Good luck on getting one if your not military or LEO.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Yea you can turn any glock in to full auto with a FSSG switch. Fire Selector System for Glock. Good luck on getting one if your not military or LEO.
Finding one is easy, staying out of jail after you get one is not so easy :eek:

·
Registered
931 Posts
bhale187 said:
I'm pretty sure the paperclip trick is BS. It takes a 'wedge' to make them full auto, and i don't think a paperclip is stiff enough to get the job done.

http://glockguide.com/full-auto-glock/

The DIY manual
http://www.paladin-press.com/product/The_Glock_Exotic_Weapons_System/Home_Workshop_Guns_and_Ammo
Yeah I guess we can't believe everything we see on UTUBE. I tried looking for the video I seen. But that was like 4-5 months ago. I am unable to find the video now.

All it was AND AGAIN I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS!!!! He wedged a paper clip under the trigger bar spring witch made the striker firing pin to release when the slide cycled.

THIS IS ILLEGAL AND YOU COULD GET INJURED IF YOU DO THIS.

I personally wouldn't try it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts