G17 with Tactical Butt Stock

Discussion in 'Glock Photos' started by Aws3ya, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Aws3ya

Aws3ya New Member

Here;s my G17 with LWD slide, GIS Mount with Burris FastFire 3 and Tactical Butt Stock.[​IMG]

2. W1CK3D

W1CK3D New Member

:eek: Hope you payed your SBR tax :rolleyes: lols do you guys have that BS in Philippines?
    Here in the US you have to pay a $200 tax stamp or if you get caught with a butt stock + a pistol that it fits ATF can give you 10 years in jail, but yet you can buy them all day long without any paperwork.
    Makes me want to beat lawmakers in the head with my butt stock.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2012

3. Aws3ya

Aws3ya New Member

Dont worry i'm in the Philippines :) we dont have restrictions like that with attachments or carbine kits. :)

4. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

I'm going to get 50 shots and move to the Philippines then.

5. Aws3ya

Aws3ya New Member

Lol come on over!

6. W1CK3D

W1CK3D New Member

Awesome, you guys can add parts to your pistol to make them a little more accurate, without fear of going to prison!.....but I bet you don't have cool things like 'FREEDOM':p

7. Aws3ya

Aws3ya New Member

Actually we have FREEDOM starting with the right to bear arms and modify them as much as we want to. We can buy and own any rifle with full auto and with few more cash left i can buy anything I want! :)

Peace!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2012
  8. Apparently they have more freedom then us if they don't have restrictions with attachments or carbine kits. :D

9. Limeybastard

Limeybastard New Member

Yep. Over here they make us believe we have freedom.

10. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

+1

+1

11. W1CK3D

W1CK3D New Member

Wow imagine that; modifying something you own without paying the govenment off, and actually being able to show it off without going to prison. Sounds suspiciously like FREEDOM to me.

12. Brandan86

Brandan86 New Member

not my cup of tea, but not bad.

13. PeacefulWarrior

PeacefulWarrior New Member

Might have to leave Amerika... hard to believe I was once a soldier for this nation. Saddened that we are becoming what we for so long fought against and were taught was wrong.