Glock Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
786 Posts
I used to be a diehard G19 fan. Then one day I carried my brothers G17....... For a week and I could not tell the difference between the two. So when the wife stole the G19 from me she let me get another one. I got a G37 and have concealed carried it since the day I got it in 2008.

·
70 Posts
I've heard of people carrying it, but there are better options. I would suggest appendix carry if you do choose the G17. Depends on your body and what is comfortable for you.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I carried my 22 in my buddies galco holster for a few day. I had to give of back, but the kydex piece for my white hat should be in late next week and I will begin carrying the 22 daily IWB. I'm also a pretty big guy which I think helps in concealing a gun that big.

·
Headed to WA
46 Posts
I carried my 22 in my buddies galco holster for a few day. I had to give of back, but the kydex piece for my white hat should be in late next week and I will begin carrying the 22 daily IWB. I'm also a pretty big guy which I think helps in concealing a gun that big.
I'm adding my G35 to my very short list of carry guns. I have concealed it effectively in a MTAC IWB holster before with no issues. I am a big guy, too.

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
Yes, it's possible I switch between a 17/20/22 during the fall to winter months but do carry the 17/22 in the summer when I rock a button down shirt.

·
Registered
292 Posts
G17 in a Milt Sparks VMII IWB. Fits so well, you'll find yourself checking to make sure its there. Its a left handed holster too.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
I'm not a big guy at 5'11" 180, and I carry my Glock 22 daily in a White Hat Maxtuck. It is possible.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
brewrick said:
Is it doable IWB? Curious if anyone has experience with this setup.

Thanks!
Whitehat Max Tuck IWB and Glock 17 works for me at 6'3" and 205 lbs. After you break in the Mac Tuck this combo is very comfortable. Your mileage may vary...

·
Registered
244 Posts
G17 in a Milt Sparks VMII IWB. Fits so well, you'll find yourself checking to make sure its there. Its a left handed holster too.
I carry my G17 in a Foxx Hybrid IWB holster and usually forget I even have it on. I'm 6' 180" and usually carry with my shirt untucked but have carried shirt tucked as well. I find a good leather belt makes a big difference.

Just my .02 worth.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts