G 29 concealed holster

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by TayG29, Jun 27, 2012.

1. TayG29

TayG29 New Member

Anybody have any info on a concealed holster for a G 29? I haven't bought one yet because im not sure whats comfortable and conceals well. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!

2. Blades

Blades Senior Member

3. denverr1

denverr1 New Member

I use a crossbreed super tuck
    works awesome

image-2212627619.jpg

4. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

What type of holster are you looking for? Outside the waistband or inside the waistband?

These are a few of the options I offer.

Blackhawk leather pancake holster…….. $56.00

This is, from my experience, one of the most comfortable ways to conceal. This holster stays outside the waistband but still holds the weapon close to the body.

Blackhawk leather Tuck holster…………$23.00

This is an inside the waistband holster. It is a popular design because you can just stick it in your pants and you don't have to thread it on your belt. Not as comfortable but conceals very well.

Desantis superfly………….$30.00

This is not unlike the above Remora holster. It can be used in the pocket or in the waistband, it is padded and comfortable and very versitile.

I do also have a crossbreed that I usually wear, it is the most comfortable inside the waist band that I have ever used. (I do not sell crossbreed products.)

Also we have holster manufacturers here as vendors. MikeP from Defensive Holsters has custom kydex outside the waistband holsters and inside the waistband holsters. Foxx has Hybrid holsters. And Trotac also has custom kydex holsters.

Attached Files:

5. DawgFan34

DawgFan34 New Member

I also use a Crossbreed Holster and love it. Very comfortable and I forget that I am wearing it. I got the horsehide instead of the leather due to the high heat, humidity, and the way it deals with sweat. Great holster. I b elieve FOXX makes a similar holster that it supposed be as good, and less expensive, and faster turn around time. Took me 6 weeks from order to get mine.

6. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

I would check out N82tactical.com

The most comfortable IWB holster on the market in my opinion. You will be happy or they will refund your money!! The picture below is there Professional model and I have a G23G4 in it I also carry my G27 in it as well..

Attached Files:

7. TayG29

TayG29 New Member

Thanks for all the feedback, it helps a lot....by the way im looking for an IWB holster, I will let you guys know what I finally decide on

8. TayG29

TayG29 New Member

Another thing that concerns me is carrying while the gun has a round in the chamber...I think i'm leaning towards a crossbreed because I like the fact that they are handmade and I noticed the trigger is covered, what are your thoughts on carrying a hot gun?

9. Blades

Blades Senior Member

Its a Glock; until YOU pull the trigger, it is a "cold" gun. All guns should be considered loaded anyways.
    Do you carry a spare tire with no air in it(well you might if you drive a Porsche)?

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  10. virtigo

virtigo New Member

11. virtigo

virtigo New Member

Or a Corvette.

12. Blades

Blades Senior Member

Corvette has a spare with no air? I didn't know about that one. The Porsche I saw years ago, so they may have something different now.

13. randyr144

randyr144 New Member

Indy
    Carry my 29 in a comp tac mtac, I'm a big guy and wear it all day even driving sometimes forgetting I'm even carrying it.

14. henerey

henerey New Member

I'm with blades the remora works awesome you can even use it wearing only boxers or gym shorts