Glock Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody tried the lone wolf .357 sig barrel in there g 23? If so what do you think of it?

·
Registered
624 Posts
I have. I love the 357 round so I am far from impartial though. I like it so much so that I had to have the whole 357 sig family. (31, 32 and 33) :) The mag followers are different for the 357 vs 40 but they still work in both guns. I have tried it with no issues.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I never tried. But I wouldn't bother. They work fine in both guns. If you are really concerned just buy an G32 magazine. I have found them new for $22 shipped. (Glock mags, not cheap knock offs)

·
Registered
653 Posts
brutusvk said:
I never tried. But I wouldn't bother. They work fine in both guns. If you are really concerned just buy an G32 magazine. I have found them new for $22 shipped. (Glock mags, not cheap knock offs)
Can you get 19 mags that cheap?

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
lbwar15 said:
Anybody tried the lone wolf .357 sig barrel in there g 23? If so what do you think of it?
I'm getting this combination myself on Monday when the barrel arrives. I've shot the .357 out of the 32 configuration before, and I loved it.

·
"The Sarge"
668 Posts
If it were me I would just buy the Glock factory 357SIG barrel for the Model 32. I like to keep my Glocks, or any pistol, OEM. Bill

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Thesarge said:
If it were me I would just buy the Glock factory 357SIG barrel for the Model 32. I like to keep my Glocks, or any pistol, OEM. Bill
Theyre on a 8-12 week backorder. I wanted that also.

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
I saw somewhere, can't remember at the moment, there was a picture that showed chamber support in the LWD barrels as being better than the OEM.

Either way BIG +1 on the .357 conversion.

D

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
dwcfastrice said:
I saw somewhere, can't remember at the moment, there was a picture that showed chamber support in the LWD barrels as being better than the OEM.

Either way BIG +1 on the .357 conversion.

D
It's true. I opted for the more expensive LWD over the KKM

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Glockmaster said:
Thinking of getting a Glock Factory .357 SIG Barrel for my G23G4. Really impressed with the power of it.
Check out the Lone Wolf barrel. Much tighter tolerances than OEM

·
Banned
292 Posts
I use a factory Glock 32 barrel in my G23. It is awesome, I have a couple G32 mags but the G23 mags work just fine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts