Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Fun paper targets" who uses em, how many, how much are you paying and what would you like to see to improve them? I'm talking about zombies, monsters and aliens. Do you use em? Do you like em?

·
Registered
83 Posts
In all fairness since you made me think about it I will give them a try.

I like watching Hickok 45 hit soda bottles, might add some fun to shoot different targets.

·
I'm Back!
260 Posts
Once in a while I love them...

This is a video a friend posted on his youtube account of me...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-yVDRaifHI[/ame]

·
Registered
152 Posts
I use the zombie targets that when u hit them in the head it turns green ,body shot is yellow and white if you miss the zombie. They arnt cheap but cool every once in a while

·
ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
329 Posts
I just bought some splattering targets the other day @ the LGS.. $1 each..

They also have zombie animals like rabbits, squirrels & deer..

·
Banned
654 Posts
I print my own, do a yahoo search for targets, some sites have hundreds of different you can print for free

·
Banned
654 Posts
If you find a target you like just scan it and print it, I have bought a couple from walmart but the one above is really all I need. I don't care for zombies and such, I care how my groups are.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I print targets off web sites (such as Targetz.com) but also will just print photo's to shoot. Just for fun . . .
This guy cropped might be good . . .

·
I'm Back!
260 Posts
Tape printing them is great becuase its cheap and convienent... Only reason why I don't is because I like the targets that change color where you shoot

·
Banned
654 Posts
Tape printing them is great becuase its cheap and convienent... Only reason why I don't is because I like the targets that change color where you shoot
I totally understand, it help alot if you don't have a spotting scope and easier to see your hits.

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Once I started shooting steel, I dont care if its raining, cold or what. I'd rather shoot steel outside anyday over an indoor range with paper.

I've become pretty addicted to the ringing sound of steel plates.

·
I'm Back!
260 Posts
Once I started shooting steel, I dont care if its raining, cold or what. I'd rather shoot steel outside anyday over an indoor range with paper.

I've become pretty addicted to the ringing sound of steel plates.
I have to agree! Its pretty nice...

Wish it were more readily available

1 - 20 of 22 Posts