Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI im new to this site and just had a few questions. Ive been looking for a fully automatic glock, i dont know if thier legal to own or not but was still looking. I think its the glock 18s that come with the full auto and semi auto switch but i could be wrong. Do you know of any places where i could look up this info or any place where i could buy one ? Also ive owned a few glocks and have heard from some people that you can convert your glock to full auto. Is that possible ? I currently have a Gen4 glock 17 and its my daily carry firearm but im looking for more glocks to have for general shooting. I own a few diffrent fire arms but my glock is by far the best and would like to upgrade it any way possible. Thanks for any info that you can give me.

·
Registered
448 Posts
You have to have a special license for those. Class 3 weapons or something like that.

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
Glock18 is military and leo only. Citizens cant own, unless u get a certain license and a tax stamp and somw atf paper wrk....theres members on here who will give u more info.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Glock18 is military and leo only. Citizens cant own, unless u get a certain license and a tax stamp and somw atf paper wrk....theres members on here who will give u more info.
:D
What in the world would LE need with a G18? lol

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I use a G18 in MW3 with extended mags.
That's closest I'll ever get to one :(

·
Registered
448 Posts
Unless your playing BF3, then you can use G17, G17 Suppressed, & G18. I love BF3

·
Banned
767 Posts
Citizens cant own G18's without extreme permit/ registration/ paperwork, I dont think that it is even possible to get the proper stuff without being LEO or Military, not sue though

1 - 20 of 28 Posts