Fulcrum Trigger Issue

Discussion in 'Gunsmithing' started by n8vyc, Mar 4, 2012.

1. n8vyc

n8vyc New Member

Have a Glock 36 45ACP. I installed a Fulcrum Trigger deluxe system the correct way and I am having slide issues during field stripping. When I remove the slide it does not pass over the new trigger part very easy. It appears to bind up and I have to put the trigger in the forward ready to shoot position to get it off. The same issue happens when it try to put it back on. Any ideas what might cause this issue? Thank you in advance!

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum n8vyc !!

No idea...but stand by...somebody will !

3. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

The geometry of the firing pin safety and th trigger bar interfering with each other? Closely compare your current trigger bar the stock trigger bar, and please let us know if there is any obvious difference. I am curious, too...

Now, WELCOME to the Forum!

Got a Glock question, you've come to the right place. May I recommend you post a *Hi There* and say something about yourself in the "Introductions" section, so other members can have a chance to say HI right back at ya.

4. Djstudter702

Djstudter702 Dj Studter

Welcome and curious as well. Was thinking on purchasing this product for my 17. Keep us posted on what you find is the problem. Good luck

5. oneshot_onekill

oneshot_onekill New Member

Did you get the fulcrum trigger bar or the complete kit? I had a buddy get the complete kit and thought he put it in correctly. However he was having a similar problem with the slide. We examined it, took it out and everything. When we put it back in, we realized he didn't have it pushed down all the way. You should hear a click. I'm not sure if this is your problem, but might be something to check. By the way, welcome, I am also new to the forum

6. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Well, WELCOME to you to, Oneshot_Onekill!

Cheers!

7. n8vyc

n8vyc New Member

I never did here it click I will try tomorrow and let everyone know.

8. n8vyc

n8vyc New Member

I spoke to Glockworx and they said it was normal to have the trigger in the fire position to get the slide back on. I am going to take it to the range in a few days to give it a try. Glockworx was very helpful and said they would send me a new complete trigger system if this one did not work. It pulls very crisp and smooth. Much better than the OEM parts. Thanks all.

9. n8vyc

n8vyc New Member

Took the G36 to the range last night. It shot well with the Fulcrum Trigger Kit. Very smooth and the seems about 5lbs. I may drop it to 3.5 just to increase my accuracy. I tend to shoot high left and I am very aware of my finger/trigger placement. I need a lot more shooting time as well with the gun. It's fun to shoot though!!! I would recommend the Fulcrum Trigger Kit. deluxe version drop in type.

10. mike__bell

mike__bell New Member

Whats so special about the Fulcrum trigger? Did they move the trigger pivot point up higher?

11. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum oneshot_onekill !!

12. oneshot_onekill

oneshot_onekill New Member

I'm not 100% on the technicalities of the fulcrum trigger. I do know that it gives you a lighter trigger pull. I got a fulcrum trigger because they offer a chrome trigger with a black safety and I have the chrome pins. It looks great together. Some people get it for the custom look. Again, I do not know all of the technicalities of the system, other than a lighter pull. If anyone knows more, I would love to hear what makes it so much different. Thanks guys!

13. The zevetech ie glockworx fulcrum trigger does a few things. 1 adjustable trigger wieght from 2-8 lbs. 2 allows you to adjust the.triggers over travel ( the amount of movement after the trigger releases the striker). 3 eliminates pretravel (the trigger sits at the point the we refer to as the break, ie where the trigger would reset).