Glock Firearms banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a certificate for a pair of the Elite Classic ESP earplugs. They are a custom fit electronic earplug that pop in your ears like a Surefire EP4. Pro shooters, instructors, and hunters worldwide use these, sometimes upwards of 10 hours a day!

Link to the earplugs: http://www.espamerica.com/p-24-esp-elite-classic-shooters-hearing-protection-earplugs.aspx

The Earplugs are valued at $900. I have a certificate that gets you a pair of these, or you can upgrade to the $2100 model if you like and pay the difference.

I don't need these, even though they are the Ferrari of earplugs, I like the ones I use too much to change.

Looking to sell the certificate to someone who would like a pair of these.

Looking for best offers for the certificate, will also consider trades (Glocks, XDM's, M&P's, AR's, Shotguns)

Shoot me a message and lets make a deal!

[email protected]

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
"The Elite Classic Hearing Protection Device is the perfect option for those on a budget with general hunting/shooting needs."

Perfect option for on a budget?!? $900?!? Id rather buy a DE.50....

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah they must have a lot larger budget than I do that's for sure. From what i have heard these things are awesome, I just am comfortable with what I use so no need for me to change.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
You'd probably have better luck if you put a price on them and entertained offers. Without a starting point from you, leaving the "$900 value" out there, people are going to be thinking "that's almost 2 Glocks" and moving on to the next post. YMMV.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
I'll stick with what I got... Hearing aids... Lot more expensive, better quality, covered by insurance.

However I can vouch that the technology used in these electronic hearing protection systems are amazing!

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
jonm61 said:
You'd probably have better luck if you put a price on them and entertained offers. Without a starting point from you, leaving the "$900 value" out there, people are going to be thinking "that's almost 2 Glocks" and moving on to the next post. YMMV.
900 is 2 glocks, got to know where to look... Well maybe not new anyway lol

·
8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)
3,451 Posts
I have a certificate for a pair of the Elite Classic ESP earplugs. They are a custom fit electronic earplug that pop in your ears like a Surefire EP4. Pro shooters, instructors, and hunters worldwide use these, sometimes upwards of 10 hours a day!

Link to the earplugs: http://www.espamerica.com/p-24-esp-elite-classic-shooters-hearing-protection-earplugs.aspx

The Earplugs are valued at $900. I have a certificate that gets you a pair of these, or you can upgrade to the $2100 model if you like and pay the difference.

I don't need these, even though they are the Ferrari of earplugs, I like the ones I use too much to change.

Looking to sell the certificate to someone who would like a pair of these.

Looking for best offers for the certificate, will also consider trades (Glocks, XDM's, M&P's, AR's, Shotguns)

Shoot me a message and lets make a deal!

[email protected]

You have a coupon that "gets you" a pair?? From whom? Why wouldn't you just get them yourself and sell them for 700 bucks on eBay? Just curious.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You have a coupon that "gets you" a pair?? From whom? Why wouldn't you just get them yourself and sell them for 700 bucks on eBay? Just curious.

Because they are custom molded to your ears, if I got them they would be worthless to someone else. Hence why they handed out a certificate instead of an actual set of hearing protection. I got the certificate at the Colorado State Steel match as a prize.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts