Glock Forum banner

Fresh meat!

2K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  jtk07 
#1 ·
Hi guys! How are you doing? I love Glocks, I'm a GSSF Lifetime member and work PT at a shooting range...so I have a lot of stories. Let's BS.

Glad to be here!

#2 · (Edited)
Welcome and glad to have you here, it's great to see many more avid Glock fans and shooters join our community here. This is a pleasant and laid back community so no worries, it's not full of drama and stress like other forums are. If you have any issues please speak to one of the mods or admins and they will assist you as much as possible. The staff and members here really know how to take care of each other and we are fortunate enough to police ourselves and make this place fun and informative at the same time :)

Oh and keep the inappropriate comments and language to an extreme minimum, you haven't done anything wrong yet but I just want to point that out as it tends to be frowned upon lol... We vent in other ways here lol

Hope to see you in some of the other threads and BS with the others, enjoy :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.