Glock Firearms banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
When you posted the pics I didn鈥檛 notice. But after you posted your error I went back and looked. Couldn鈥檛 believe I glossed over it.
Tried not to laugh at your expense but I found it funny. Sorry. 馃檹

If it was me I鈥檇 look for just a regular night sight rear that isn鈥檛 long so you will be good.

Myself and everyone here has made similar mistakes I鈥檓 sure.
hmmm what sight do you recommended then

Glockin鈥 since 1993
hmmm what sight do you recommended then
If you鈥檙e just changing out the rear then look at Glock, Trijicon, AmeriGlo, etc.
You鈥檙e just looking for a blade that won鈥檛 hang over the rear edge and over the optic plate.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
If you鈥檙e just changing out the rear then look at Glock, Trijicon, AmeriGlo, etc.
You鈥檙e just looking for a blade that won鈥檛 hang over the rear edge and over the optic plate.
i need s model number to look at though I have no idea where to start

Glockin鈥 since 1993

Glockin鈥 since 1993
I鈥檓 not sure how successful you鈥檒l be but you could contact TruGlo and tell them your plight and see if they can sell you just a rear that would work for you.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I鈥檓 not sure how successful you鈥檒l be but you could contact TruGlo and tell them your plight and see if they can sell you just a rear that would work for you.
correct but all that says is glock 43x not glock 43x mos

Glockin鈥 since 1993
correct but all that says is glock 43x not glock 43x mos
The dovetail slot will be the same. Without having measurements, you鈥檙e going to have to eyeball wether it鈥檒l fit or not.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts