Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys ordered some truglow tfo sights for my gun total was $120 turns out they sent me the wrong ones I ordered green rear and green front with red around it. I got sent yellow rear and green front. They realized their mistake and are letting me keep these yellow rear and front green for free no returns. My question is what do you guys rock all green, yellow and green etc. Or should I order the ones I originally wanted and sell these somewhere either way I got $120 sights for free now.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,292 Posts
I generally eyeball it on rear sight installation. Actually I’ve been putting a hair to one side to compensate point of aim for point of impact.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
guys do i keep trying or am I good. left side mm difference is 4.59mm and right side is 4.46 mm. scratch those measurements it changes everytime maybe the calpier is bad

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,292 Posts
We’re talking pistol use you don’t have to be that precise.

·
Premium Member
13,060 Posts
so install the yellow rear and green front? I never see anyone with this combo which is why I'm hesitant
It is actually a good setup. The yellow rears light up good, but your eye will be drawn to that green front sight. Probably easier to pickup then all green. Now I’m wondering why I’ve never tried it, lol!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I use green/green Meprolights, but my next set will be the Truglo TFX like you have. Keep the free one though; not a thing wrong with a yellow/green setup. Happy shooting!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
guys! just realized something if you scroll up and look at my picture ^ the rear sight is over hanging the gun is it supposed to be like this? the packaging says for glock 42 and 43 i have a 43x

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,292 Posts
what bro? this sight overhangs
When you posted the pics I didn’t notice. But after you posted your error I went back and looked. Couldn’t believe I glossed over it.
Tried not to laugh at your expense but I found it funny. Sorry. 🙏

If it was me I’d look for just a regular night sight rear that isn’t long so you will be good.

Myself and everyone here has made similar mistakes I’m sure.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts