FPS Russia

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Motorcharge, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Motorcharge

Motorcharge New Member

Anyone else watch these on youtube?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSp7CipN1pw[/ame]

2. I watched a few minutes of that guys Glock destruction. In just a minute and a half, he muzzled himself about 10 times with the gun. I won't waste my time with someone like that.

3. cbrannG23

cbrannG23 New Member

Yea I think hes just stupid sometimes. Hes not really a good shot.

4. Motorcharge

Motorcharge New Member

Pretty sure it's supposed to be stupid. It's fun to watch, but I don't take it seriously.

He does get to play with some really cool stuff though.

5. american lockpicker

american lockpicker New Member

I wonder how he gets some of his weapons?

6. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

It's amazing the money that goes in to that internet production. It's also pretty impressive that he maintains that fake accent all the time.

My favorite was when he gets his buddy to pepper spray him and the plan was to immediately shoot at some targets after getting sprayed. :D It didn't work out like he planned.

7. Motorcharge

Motorcharge New Member

From what I've read he started the youtube channel with his own personal guns and he's sense been borrowing a lot of his stuff in exchange for advertising. I'd reckon he had quite a bit of money before he started.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dxm_W3uNYw[/ame]

8. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Lol this guy isn't even Russian. His real name is Kyle. He used to do videos under the name of FPSKyle of him playing Call Of Duty video games. Don't get me wrong, I think he's hilarious. But he isn't everything he's cracked up to be. But he really is a good shot. He does a lot of trick shots and distance shots and things.

9. Exactly how I feel about him. He's a wonderful example for any newer or younger enthusiasts isn't he?:rolleyes:

I refuse to check out any more of his vids.

10. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

I'll laugh along, as long as he doesn't start saying how he was able to get a CCW permit for that Bofors 40mm!

hahahaha!!!!! :D

11. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

I would love to see that. Haha

12. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

That would give new meaning to the phrase "is that your gun or are you just glad to see me?"

13. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Haha oh yes. That would be hilarious