Foxx IWB Hybrid or Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe?

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by troutman561, May 12, 2012.

1. troutman561

troutman561 New Member

I am looking for a holster that is a little more user friendly over my cheapo Uncle Mikes IWB for my G30. Does anyone have any experience on these 2? I have read good things on both but am wondering if the Crossbreed is worth 2x as much? They both appear to be the some size and accomplish the exact some purpose as well as looking similar.. I look forward to hearing what you all think and I am also open to other suggestions.. I am leaning towards the Foxx because there is no wait and free shipping..

2. lyodbraun

lyodbraun أنا لست ارهابيا

http://pjholster.com/ look no further than this guy he makes outstanding kydex holsters at great prices and quick turn around times I carry my 30SF in one and could not be more happy I have a Whitehat holster for it also and will not wear it anymore cause the pjholster is so much more comfortable....

3. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

I got a FoxX IWB holster about two months ago for my Gen4 G19 and G23 and I love it. Not only is it made with quality, it s the most comfortable holster I have ever owned.And the best thing about the FoxX holster is that it was only $39 and the delivery time very quick.

4. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

First I would like to refer you to the vendors list here at Glock Forum…. https://www.glockforum.com/vendors/
    Check these guys out, they support the forum so we like to support them.

To answer your question…
    I use the Crossbreed Super Tuck for my G 22, great holster! I have it in horsehide. Very comfortable. Crossbreed is the original hybrid holster, they invented the thing. several other companies offer a comparable product, but Crossbreed is still unbeatable. While they do have a wait time of 2-4 weeks, they also have the best warranty in the business.
    "LIFETIME WARRANTY: Once you receive your holster you have two weeks to try it out, if it doesn't work for you, simply give us a ring and we will buy it back. Even after your two-week-try-it-free period is over, the holster still carries a lifetime warranty and we will repair or replace it as long as you own it if it fails you in any way under normal use."

5. dougster

dougster New Member

Can't speak for the crossbreed but I'm a new concealed carry permit holder and I chose the Foxx IWB for my G19.

I am absolutely glad that I did! This holster is VERY comfortable. I've worn it for 10 hours today alone and feel no need to take it off.

When I was looking for a concealed carry holster, everybody was saying to get a crossbreed. I almost bought one from a friend used for $50. Then I found www.foxxholsters.com. I feel that I got the same quality product at half the price.

If I had to do it over, I would get the Foxx. If you don't like it, you can probably sell it for what you paid for it and get something else.